Jul 28, 2015
RELATIONSHIPS: 13 Little Things That Can Make a Man Fall Hard for You
1. Stocking the fridge with his favorite drinks. Bonus points: Bring him back to his fraternity days by handing him a cold one as he steps out of the shower.
2. Making him a snack after sex. It doesn’t have to be a gourmet meal—a simple grilled cheese or milk and cookies will do.
3. Emailing him the latest online gossip about his favorite TV show. You don’t have to have a BFF at HBO. Just share applicable links from your Twitter feed and pat yourself on the back.
4. Bragging about him to your friends, family, the stranger on the street corner—whomever. Proclamations of pride will make his chest puff out and his heart swell.
5. Answering the door in a negligée—or, better yet, naked.
6. Being open to what he wants to try in the bedroom and out. An open mind is attractive no matter your playground.
7. Letting him help solve your petty work problem. Many men don’t do gossip, but they do like to fix things.
8. Spitting out sports stats for his favorite team. Showing an interest in his favorite players will earn you points on and off the field.
9. Making a big deal out of his favorite meal. Does he like hot dogs cut up into his boxed mac-and-cheese? Serve it on a fancy tray in bed to really see him smile.
10. Treating his friends as well as you treat your own. If you win their affections, you’ll win his heart.
11. Sitting side-by-side while he watches his favorite TV. It may not feel like quality time to you, but it’s the best time to him.
12. Giving him a massage—happy ending completely optional. In fact, a foot rub works just fine.
13. Taking him back to third grade with a gentle tease over anything from how you’ll dominate him on the basketball court to the weird way he just styled his hair.