Dec 5, 2009

CHRISTMAS TURNS YELLOW..




Telecoms giant, MTN Nigeria unveiled a grand pre-lit 40 feet Y’ello Christmas tree yesterday,Friday, December 4, 2009 at the courtyard of its Corporate Headquarters, Golden Plaza,Falomo-Ikoyi.,Lagos
The official unveiling was performed by the company's Chief Marketing & Strategy Officer, Bola Akingbade.It was fun all the way,especially as those who came for the occasion dressed with a touch of yellow colour won surprise gift items.
But know what?I missed the event by a stroke of fate,just the same way I missed being at 'The Experience' music festival at the TBS,Lagos.Let me leave that story for some other time.
Happy Yuletide season to ya all!

2 comments:

Myne said...

Happy holidays to you too, how come you're missing all the fun? To be honest, I'm used to seeing the green trees. Maybe it'll look better when lighted up. I heard the Experience was worth the name.

Nice blog.

Bombchell said...

wow a yellow tree