Mar 15, 2008

VICTOR KAYODE HOLDS PORT HARCOURT HOSTAGE

As I write this,my heart is elsewhere.I couldn't make it to the wedding of my good 'Oga',Victor Olumide Kayode,who at this very moment is exchanging marital vows with Esther Ekeneoche Gwunireama at the El Shadai Ministries,Amadi-Ama Housing Layout,Port Harcourt,Rivers State.But thanks to GSM.I am able to get a vivid minutes-to-minutes update on events in PH,courtesy of my friend,Freedom 'freedo' Iwebema on phone. Freedom tells me that the Church service is full to the brim,with all the 'who is who' of Port Harcourt in attendance.I am not surprised.'Oga' Victor has his way of doing his things.He is a smooth achiever.No doubt,he is going to make a very wonderful husband.How I envy Esther Ekeneoche.She is so lucky to have a man like Victor for a husband.Smooth talking Vic,is every woman's dream man.Hearty congratulations to the newly wed couple...Meanwhile,I am still receiving very interesting up-dates from my man,Freedom,about the wedding.For sure,I miss the thrills and colours that will characterise this wedding,not to talk of the mouth watering menus and assorted drinks which the guests are being lavished with.

No comments: